Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B01e
- EAN: 4260409840010
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Bio Body Wash Argan Pomegranate is a hydrating and protecting shower balm for sensitive, dry skin. Myrtle oil strengthens and tightens the right preventive against cellulite. The naturally pure essential oil composition refreshes and vitalises. Hand-pressed seed oils of Argan, Pomegranate and Chia – all organic - nourish the skin gently, strengthening the protective skin barrier of irritated skin.
The Argan Bio Body Wash protects the skin's moisture barrier with the extremely skin-gentle, washing-active amino acids. Hand-pressed, fair-traded argan oil and high-purity plant extracts from certified organic cultivation regenerate the skin, keeping it soft and elastic. Natural Moisturizers and cell-protecting antioxidants support soothing over-sensitive and problematic skin.
As a 4-in-1 product, the Body Wash offers several additional applications:
- as a moisturizing shampoo for very short hair
- as a facial cleanser for particularly impure and oily skin
- as a mild shaving gel - instead of drying-out shaving foam - for comfortable, smooth shaving and a calm skin
- Organic Argan Oil - moisturizing, nourishes the skin with cell-generating vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids, argan oil is traditionally used for acne, allergic and atopic skin;
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil - contains natural phytoestrogens and the rare punicic acid for improving skin elasticity and cell-protection, from CO2-extraction to authentically preserve all valuable seed ingredients;
- Organic Chia Sess Extract - high content of antioxidants, counteracting irritation and redness, supports the cellular regeneration process, recommended for inflammatory skin and acne;
- Wash-active amino acids - cleansing extreme gently, moisturizing, preserving the healthy skin barrier.
The beautiful color is based on pure herbal ingredients. No preservatives, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no synthetic coloring or artificial fragrances are added. The product is without genetic modification, without or palm oil and vegan.*according to cosmetics regulation
|Essential Oils:||Palmarosa (organic cultivation), Lemon (organic cultivation), Myrtle (controlled wild collection);|
|Fragrance:||refreshing, flowery, delicate, slightly balsamic;|
|pH-value:||approx. 5.5 (corresponds to the skin);|
|Pharmacy availability Germany:||Yes, Pharmacy order no (PZN): 16655878|
Apply on damp skin, rinse off with water.
Customer comment Jasmin from March 24th, 2019 - Super pleasant and practical
"I use this shower gel in combination with the body lotion and am very enthusiastic. Thanks to the pump dispenser, the gel can be dosed well, smells pleasant and cleanses gently without irritating the skin. After showering, the dry feeling on my very dehydrated skin is far less than with other shower gels and disappears completely with the lotion. Clear buy recommendation!"
Also read the customer testimonials on the German article page. There you will receive valuable customer reviews that match your individual demands.
Aqua, Sodium/ Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Maris Sal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Extract*, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract*, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Parfum* **, Sodium Levulinate/ Anisate, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Cymbopogon Martinii Oil* **, Citrus Limonum Oil* **, Myrtus Communis Oil* | *certified organic cultivation | **pure essential oils
The natural essential oils contain as natural component Geraniol, Linalool and Limonene. An explanation of the ingredients can be found in our list of ingredients. The plants we use for our products are described in our active agent glossarary.
At Codecheck.info, this product has been rated with "100% recommendable" for all its ingredients. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product ratings based on current scientific studies. By entering the EAN code - displayed for each article under the blue button "Add to cart" - the product rating can be looked up at www.codecheck.info.