Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M19e
- EAN: 4260409841086
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Magnolia Calming Serum is a soothing moisturizer for sensitive, dry skin, prone to irritation and redness.The anti-inflammatory facial serum with 20% lipids is particularly recommended for rosacea, couperose and neurodermatitis.
The calming serum based on aloe vera gel contains anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory ingredients, rebalancing irritated, flaky skin. At the same time, multi-molecular hyaluronic acid moisturizes and plumps up the skin. Grapeseed, jojoba and argan oils strengthen the skin against oxidative, cell-damaging stress, keeping it soft and supple. Magnolia bark with its powerful antibacterial properties counteracts chronic inflammation of the skin, which accelerates the aging process (inflammation). Green tea promotes detoxification, licorice root gently brightens the skin for an even tone. With their healing properties, these actives help to regenerate problematic and damaged skin.
This soothing serum is quickly absorbed by the skin and strengthens the skin barrier. It can be used as a sole day care, but also under a face cream, a face oil or as a light night care. Perfect as a makeup base. With a view to optimized skin tolerance, the serum does not contain alcohol, emulsifiers, preservatives or fragrances. Packed in an amber glass bottle with a glass pipette. An additional pump dispenser is separately available.
- Organic Magnolia Bark – contains the pharmacologically active components magnolol and honokiol with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; Magnolia has a an extraordinary high antioxidant potential - far beyond vitamin E - with the ability to neutralize damage from UV radiation and reduce hyperpigmentation;
- Organic Green Tea Extract – antibacterial, astringent, healing for scars, acne and eczema, strengthens the skin's moisture-binding capacity, soothes reddened and irritated skin;
- Organic Licorice Root – contains the anti-inflammatory active agent licocholcone A and antibacterial zinc balancing the skin sebum, licorice root has a high carotenoid content for healing damaged tissue, extremely rich in antioxidants for detoxification and better immune defense, gently brightening the skin for an even tone;
- Organic Grape Seed Oil – regulates the skin's sebum production, promotes healing processes, strengthens the blood vessels, protects and revitalises mature skin;
- Hyaluronic Acid – high-, medium- and low-molecular, naturally occurring as endogenous substance in the connective tissue, storing large amounts of moisture in the skin, gently smoothing small wrinkles;
- Beta-Glucan – effectively reduces redness and other signs of sensitive skin, strengthens the skin's lipid barrier, stimulates cell renewal and collagen synthesis.
*according to cosmetics regulation
The raw materials used are of the highest quality, all plant extracts are from controlled organic cultivation or wild collection, preferably fair trade. The pH value corresponds to that of the skin (approx. 5.5). The fragrance and color correspond to the natural herbal oils and plant extracts. All products are manufactured in small batches according to our own recipe in our manufactory in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
palm oil free
no artificial colourings
Apply the Magnolia Calming Serum in the morning and in the evening after facial cleansing, optionally as well under further facial treatment.
Customer Review from Tina
"The serum was applied alone and in the morning under the grape seed cream. Since I've been alternating for some time now, also struggling with histamine intolerance and my combination skin has just become drier + more sensitive, I think this serum is just great for my skin. In the evening the redness is less, and in the morning I would probably do without cream at the current 10 degrees with sun. In any case, you can feel the moisture and the film that makes the skin less vulnerable. Unfortunately, as a pollen allergy, it is always difficult to find something right because so many factors play a role, but I think I will stay with Myrtho. :-)"
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Pentylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium Lactate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract*, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Glycerin (palm oil-free), Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Kaolin, Pectin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lactic Acid | *certified organic cultivation
The ingredients of this myrto product have been tested by Codecheck and are rated 100% green. With Codecheck you can find out what is behind the ingredients of your cosmetics. You can find out more about the evaluation of our ingredients and about Codecheck via the Codecheck app.