Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B02e
- EAN: 4260409840027
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
The Bio Body Wash Argan Schizandra sensitive is a particularly skin-friendly, nutritious and moisturizing shower balm, suitable for sensitive and dry skin. Cold-pressed Argan oil, being high in anti-oxidants, supports cell regeneration and stabilizes the protective skin barrier. Schizandra berry extract provenly soothes irritated, over-sensitive skin. The gentle cleansing basis of amino acids stabilizes the skin's healthy pH value of 5,0 to 5,5 (protective acid mantle).
The Argan Bio Body Wash protects the skin's own moisture barrier with the extremely skin-gentle, washing-active amino acids. Hand-pressed, fair-traded argan oil and high-purity plant extracts from certified organic cultivation regenerate the skin, keeping it soft and elastic. Natural Moisturizers and cell-protecting antioxidants support soothing over-sensitive and problematic skin.
As a 4-in-1 product, the Body Wash offers several additional applications:
- as a moisturizing shampoo for very short hair
- as a facial cleanser for impure and oily skin
- as a mild shaving gel - instead of drying shaving foam - for comfortable, smooth shaving and a calm, smooth skin
- Organic Argan Oil - moisturizing, nourishes the skin with cell-generating vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids, argan oil is traditionally used for acne, allergic and atopic skin;
- Cassis Seed Oil - contains rare polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid, particularly rich in vitamin C, potassium, calcium and fruit acids, strengthens the immune system and effectively combats free radicals;
- Schizandra Berry Extract - cell regenerating, anti-inflammatory, soothing for irritated skin;
- Wash-active amino acids – cleansing extra gently, keeping moisture, preserving the protective skin barrier.
The beautiful color is based on pure herbal ingredients. No preservatives, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no synthetic coloring or artificial fragrances are added. The product is without genetic modification, without or palm oil. The product is vegan.*according to cosmetics regulation
|Essential Oils:||Bergamot (organic cultivation), Lime (organic cultivation), Myrtle (controlled wild collection);|
|pH-value:||approx. 5.5 (corresponds to the skin);|
|Pharmacy availability Germany:||Yes, Pharmacy order no (PZN): 16655890|
Apply on damp skin, rinse off with water.
Customer feedback Sarah from December 22, 2017 - wonderful
"This is my fourth product I bought from Myrto. And I am more than satisfied with this too. The Argan Body Wash is exactly what I was looking for for my skin to shower, it doesn't dry out, but it cleans well; my skin feels very comfortable after showering. At first I was worried that it might not foam properly, but the gel does. Can only recommend this product."
Also read the customer testimonials on the German article page. There you will receive valuable customer reviews that match your individual demands.
Aqua, Disodium/ Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin (palm oil-free), Maris Sal, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Levulinate/ Anisate, Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract*, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol, Citrus Bergamia Oil* **, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil* **, Myrtus Communis Oil* ** | *certified organic cultivation | **pure essential oils
The natural essential oils contain as natural component Limonene and Linalool. An explanation of the ingredients can be found in our list of ingredients. The plants we use for our products are described in our active agent glossarary.
At Codecheck.info, this product has been rated with "100% recommendable" for all its ingredients. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product ratings based on current scientific studies. By entering the EAN code - displayed for each article under the blue button "Add to cart" - the product rating can be looked up at www.codecheck.info.