Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: B06e
- EAN: 4260409840713
- Manufacturer: myrto Naturkosmetik
The emulsifier-free organic body balm with 20% valuable cold-pressed organic oils nourishes dry, brittle and sensitive skin, leaving it soft and supple. The vegan body cream moisturizes and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Carefully dosed organic myrtle, lemon and palmarosa oil have an astringent, harmonizing effect, providing new energy.
cold pressed organic oils
dry, brittle and sensitive skin
strengthens the skin barrier
deeply and quickly absorbing
The creamy body balm, based on organic aloe vera juice, is rich in protective shea butter, smoothing macadamia, regenerating sesame and antioxidative olive oil. The combination supports cell regeneration and a firm tissue. Beta-glucan from oats strengthens the skin's natural barrier. Niacinamide, which is also an ingredient of our facial care, not only counteracts dryness, but also UV induced cell damage. Pure organic myrtle, lemon and palmarosa oil stimulate the detoxifying lymphatic flow of the tissue, endulging the senses with their fruity-rosy scent. The body balm leaves a soft skin feel, absorbing quickly and deeply. The formulation is free from emulsifiers, preservatives and alcohol.
- Organic Macadamia Oil – particularly suitable for brittle, dry and sensitive skin, moisturizing, high content of palmitoleic acid (skin-identical fatty acid), thus being absorbed quickly and almost completely, protects against skin-damaging free radicals;
- Organic Shea Butter – rich in phytosterols, antioxidant catechins, vitamin A and E, skin-protecting, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, promotes the formation of collagen fibers in the connective tissue, strengthens the skin barrier;
- Organic Olive Oil – high content of vitamin E and polyphenols, antioxidant, skin tightening, anti-inflammatory, improving microcirculation;
- Organic Sesame Oil – contains cell-strengthening lecithin, antioxidant vitamin E and barrier-strengthening linoleic acid;
- Niacinamide – a form of vitamin B3, smoothing, calming redness and inflammation, reduzing pores, effective against hyperpigmentation and acne.
*according to cosmetics regulation
The raw materials used are of the highest quality, all plant extracts are from controlled organic cultivation or wild collection, preferably fair trade. The pH value corresponds to that of the skin (approx. 5.5). The fragrance and color correspond to the natural herbal oils and plant extracts. All products are manufactured in small batches according to our own recipe in our manufactory in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
pure essential oils
refreshing citric flowery fragrance
palm oil free
no artificial colouring
Sparsely apply, gently massage in. As well recommendable as after sun body treatment of sun-stressed skin.
Customer Review from Katharina
"I have been looking for a body lotion with natural ingredients for my sensitive skin for a long time. It was particularly important to me that it is alcohol-free, since almost all products on the market unfortunately contain alcohol. This product is alcohol-free, contains only good ingredients and simply cares for my skin optimally. The natural fragrance is also a dream. I can only say that I found my cosmetic brand!"
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Sesamum Indicum Oil*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin (palm oil-free), Kaolin, Beta-Glucan, Niacinamide, Pectin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate/ Anisate, Lactic Acid, Cymbopogon Martinii Oil* **, Citrus Limonum Oil* **, Myrtus Communis Oil* ** | *certified organic | **pure essential oils
The natural essential oils contain as natural components Linalool, Farnesol und Limonene. There are no isolated fragrances added. An explanation of the ingredients can be found in our list of ingredients. Find a detailed description of our ingredients in the active agent glossary.
The ingredients of this myrto product have been tested by Codecheck and are rated 100% green. With Codecheck you can find out what is behind the ingredients of your cosmetics. You can find out more about the evaluation of our ingredients and about Codecheck via the Codecheck app.