Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M06e
- EAN: 4260409840430
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Bio Face Balm Amaranth supplies sensitive, dry facial skin with valuable lipids and moisture. It promotes healing, skin regeneration and elasticity. Not at least as a wind and weather protection, at cold temperatures, this precious face balm is a blessing.
The face balm does not contain water. It is free from emulsifiers, preservatives or fragrances. Plant extracts and seed oils of amaranth, argan, shea, babassu, jojoba and evening primrose keep the skin elastic, protect against moisture loss and counteract wrinkles caused by dryness. Magnolia bark with its powerful anti-aging properties inhibits inflammation. The facial balm is quickly and completely absorbed by the skin. It leaves the skin feeling silky and protected without sealing the pores. For additional moisture, we recommend using a serum with hyaluronic acid under the Face Balm Amaranth.
- Organic Amaranth seed extract - high content of squalene as an essential part of the skin's hydrolipidic film (NMF), anti-inflammatory, cell-regenerating, soothes irritated and atopic skin;
- Organic Shea Butter - contains a high proportion of skin-protecting vitamins A and E, regenerates and smoothes the skin, strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin;
- Organic Argan oil - has an exceptionally high content of cell regenerating vitamin E, traditionally helpful against acne, allergic, atopic skin and premature skin aging;
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil - soothing effect on sensitive, dry and barrier-damaged skin, preserving moisture, counteracts premature skin aging;;
- Organic Magnolia Bark – contains the pharmacologically active components magnolol and honokiol with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, reduces hyperpigmentation;
- Organic babassu oil - cooling, cell protecting effect, anti-inflammatory.
The color is based on pure herbal ingredients. No preservatives, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no synthetic coloring or artificial fragrances are added. The product is without genetic modification, without or palm oil. The product is vegan.*according to cosmetics regulation
|Fragrance:||corresponds to the inserted plant oils and extracts;|
|Pharmacy availability Germany:||Yes, Pharmacy order no (PZN): 16656292|
Apply to dry skin areas several times daily as needed. Melt a pea-size amount of balm between your fingers and massage into slightly damp skin. The face balm is suitable as day or night care. At sudden temperature changings, the texture may become a bit crumbly. This is no deficit in quality or efficacy, but typical for natural plant butter without refinement. In that case you can shortly reliquefy the balm in a mug with warm water and let it become solid again.
Customer Review from Lana
"The balm is good for my skin. I have been suffering from neurodermatitis in winter for almost two years and my facial skin is also affected. It is dry and tense. Very uncomfortable. Have tried many products, but many products for neurodermatitis treatment contain microplastics and other questionable ingredients. The Myrto products are different. That's important to me. The smell is special and the consistency is very firm and grainy. But if you rub it between your hands, you can apply it well. I will definitely order more products. PS: Myrto's customer service is very helpful. Great and quick service"
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Rhus Verniciflua Cera, Oenothera Biennis Seed Oil*, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract* | *certified organic cultivation
The ingredients of this myrto product have been tested by Codecheck and are rated 100% green. With Codecheck you can find out what is behind the ingredients of your cosmetics. You can find out more about the evaluation of our ingredients and about Codecheck via the Codecheck app.