Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M17e
- EAN: 4260409840843
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Bio Argan eye serum with herbal hyaluronic acid provides firming freshness and a radiant look. The roll-on eye serum smoothes and supplies the sensitive eye area with long lasting moisture. As an antiaging intensive care, this eye stick counteracts dark eye rings and signs of premature aging.
for every skin type
against dark circles
for a radiant look
against premature skin aging
smoothes small wrinkles
refines the pores
Multiactive plant extracts of pomegranate and sea buckthorn in combination with antioxidative argan oil promote cell division and regenerate deeply. Hyaluronic acid and vegetable betain provide the delicate eye area with long lasting moisture and make small wrinkles disappear gently. Pure rosemary extract supports the disappearance of swelling. Cooling Damascus rose water harmonizes and refines the pores with a delicate flowering scent. The Argan eye serum quickly absorbs and leaves a smooth skin. As a practical glass roll-on stick, this pampering serum is optimally easy to dose and can be applied several times daily as needed. Extremely economical in application.
- Organic argan oil hand-pressed - exceptional high content of regenerating vitamin E, strengthens the immune system of the skin, unique skin-tightening properties, proven in allergic skin, neurodermatitis and psoriasis;
- Hyaluronic acid - comes as a body substance naturally in the connective tissue, stores large amounts of moisture in the skin, cushions small wrinkles gently;
- Organic pomegranate extract - improves the skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties;
- Organic rose water - anti-inflammatory, clarifying, moisturising, harmonizing, softens eye rings, pore-refining;
- Organic Sea buckthorn fruit oil - rich in palmitoleic acid, provitamin A and antioxidants, powerful cell regenerating, anti-inflammatory, slows the UV light-induced aging process of the skin;
*according to cosmetics regulation
The raw materials used are of the highest quality, all plant extracts are from controlled organic cultivation or wild collection, preferably fair trade. The pH value corresponds to that of the skin (approx. 5.5). The fragrance and color correspond to the natural herbal oils and plant extracts. All products are manufactured in small batches according to our own recipe in our manufactory in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
palm oil free
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURING
In the morning, in the evening and, if necessary in between, apply around the eyes, over the eyelid and along the eyebrows. You can see the application of the serum in the video.
Customer Review from Tanja
"Really the best eye care I've had in the past 3-4 years. And I really had quite a few. If I would list all of them, just about everything that the natural cosmetics market offers in terms of eye care ... No irritation whatsoever. Finally. Well-groomed eye area. Nothing burns, nothing swells. I also find the handling totally practical. Rolled around the eye in the morning and evening, tap in a bit. I really love it, especially because it's so super tolerable. Nor do you begin to shine around the eye during the day. My concealer also holds great without slipping. Finally no more wrinkles due to dryness, I'm so thankful."
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Pentylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Seed Extract*, Glycerin (palm oil-free), Beta-Glucan, Pectin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*,Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate/ Anisate, Lactic Acid | *certified organic cultivation cultivation
The ingredients of this myrto product have been tested by Codecheck and are rated 100% green. With Codecheck you can find out what is behind the ingredients of your cosmetics. You can find out more about the evaluation of our ingredients and about Codecheck via the Codecheck app.