Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M23e
- EAN: 4260409840898
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
The Protective Moisturizer Fluid T is an intensive moisturizing serum for dry and mature skin. The effective facial fluid with ectoin and hyaluron has a pleasantly light texture. It promotes the colorectal production, strengthens the protective skin barrier and provides a smoother, smoother complexion. Like all face-lotion products T, the fluid contains hand-pressed argan oil with its exceptional skin-tightening properties. High-purity plant extracts with antioxidant complex protect against the signs of light-induced cell damage and premature aging..
The Protective Moisturizer Fluid can be used alone as a daily moisturizer in the warmer season, but also as a serum under a face cream or a facial oil. Perfect as a makeup underlay. The fluid is packaged in a pipette glass bottle. In addition, a pump dispenser is offered.
Precious ectoin, aloe vera and hyaluron bind a lot of moisture in the skin, tighten gently and make them appear rejuvenated. Hand-pressed argan, jojoba and macadamia oil restructure the tissue. Together with the active ingredients of baobab and pomegranate they improve the elasticity and regenerate sun-damaged skin..
Beta-glucan from oat strengthens the protective barrier layer of the skin. The highly active bioactive substance with its healing and cell renewal properties has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin and to retain a lot of moisture during long periods. Beta-glucan stimulates the formation of firming collagen, reduces wrinkles and has anti-inflammatory properties. The Protective Moisturizer Fluid is free of preservatives, alcohol, emulsifiers and perfumes.
- Ectoin - herbal microorganism from the desert with exceptional water-absorbing abilities, increases the moisture content of the skin, protects against dehydration, environmental pollutants and allergens, reduces damage and redness due to increased sun exposure;
- Hyaluronic acid - naturally occurring as connective tissue in the connective tissue, stores large quantities of moisture in the skin, gently smoothes small wrinkles;
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel – provides a lot of moisture, improves the wound healing of the upper skin layers, helps to repair UV-induced skin damage, has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- Organic Baobab Fruit Extract - contains an enormous amount of vitamin C and polyphenols with anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects, is involved in the formation of firming collagen in the skin tissue, helps to slow cell aging and repair cell damage;;
- Organic pomegranate extract - obtained by careful CO2 extraction to preserve all valuable ingredients in the highest purity and concentration, contains natural phytoestrogens and antioxidant punicic acid, improves the skin elasticity, has an anti-inflammatory and highly regenerative effect;
- Organic Rosemary Antioxidant (allergen-free) - anti-inflammatory, detoxifies against environmental cell damage, provenly reduces skin redness and micro-inflammation caused by UV radiation;
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil - high content of rare, skin-like palmitoleic acid, as well as skin-smoothing provitamin A and regenerating vitamin E, anti-inflammatory, protects the cells from damage caused by increased sun exposure, strengthens the protective barrier of the skin;
- Schizandra Berry Extract - rich in vitreous vitamin A, regenerating vitamin E, C, B6 and trace elements, stabilizes the cell membrane, anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory, prevents oxidative cell damage by UV radiation.
The beautiful color is based on pure herbal ingredients. No preservatives, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no synthetic coloring or artificial fragrances are added. The product is without genetic modification, without or palm oil. The product is vegan.*according to cosmetics regulation
|Fragrance:||subtly fruity, according to the plant extracts used|
|pH-value:||approx. 5.5 (corresponds to the skin);|
|Pharmacy availability Germany:||Yes, Pharmacy order no (PZN): 16656493|
After facial cleansing, apply approximately 3 - 6 drops on your face. The Protective Moisturizer Fluid can be used alone, alternatively as a serum combined with a facial oil or a facial cream.
Customer feedback Kerstin from June 07, 2019 - great serum - super care
"Already ordered several times and indispensable :-) this serum is a valuable part of my morning and evening facial care and the perfect care for my combination skin after long previous searches. Special mention should be made of the excellent tolerance and improvement of the complexion, thanks to the combination of the best, well-thought-out ingredients. Depending on your needs, it can be used as a sole care, under a cream or a facial oil, but also great to use under a subsequent make-up. The light fluid is absolutely compatible and absorbs well and leaves a great result, so it is highly recommended. Great customer service too, with many thanks to the Myrto team!"
Also read the customer testimonials on the German article page. There you will receive valuable customer reviews that match your individual demands.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Extract*, Adansonia digitata Fruit Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ectoin, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract*, Betaine, Glycerin (palmölfrei), Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil*, Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Beta-Glucan, Pektin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Kaolin, Lysolecithin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate/ Anisate, Lactic Acid | *controlled organic cultivation
At Codecheck.info, this product has been rated with "100% recommendable" for all its ingredients. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product ratings based on current scientific studies. By entering the EAN code - displayed for each article under the blue button "Add to cart" - the product rating can be looked up at www.codecheck.info.