Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M19e
- EAN: 4260409841086
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
The Magnolia Calming Serum is a regenerating special care for sensitive skin, tending to redness and irritation. The serum contains soothing and anti-inflammatory agents balancing the skin. At the same time hyaluronic acid powerfully moisturizes and smoothes small wrinkles. This serum is free from alcohol, emulsifiers, preservatives or fragrances.
The ingredients of the Magnolia Calming Serum strengthen the skin's immune system against cell damaging oxidative stress. Magnolia bark with its powerful antibacterial properties counteracts chronic skin inflammation accelerating the aging process (inflamm-aging). Green tea and licorice root promote detoxification and healing processes. Hyaluronic acid as a powerful moisturizing agent improves the skin's elasticity.
The emulsifier-free formula of our Magnolia Calming Serum regenerates the skin barrier. For optimized skin compatibility, this product contains no alcohol, preservatives or fragrances. The soothing and moisturizing serum is quickly absorbed by the skin. It is ideal for combining with other myrto face care products.
- Organic Magnolia Extraxt – contains the pharmacologically active components magnolol and honokiol with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; Magnolia has a an extraordinary high antioxidant potential - far beyond vitamin E - with the ability to neutralize damage from UV radiation;
- Organic Green Tea Extract – antibacterial, astringent, healing for scars, acne and eczema, strengthens the skin's moisture-binding capacity, soothes reddened and irritated skin;
- Organic Licorice Root – contains the anti-inflammatory active agent licocholcone A and antibacterial zinc balancing the skin sebum; Licorice Root has a high carotenoid content for healing damaged tissue, extremely rich in antioxidants for detoxification and better immune defense;
- Organic Grape Seed Oil – regulates the skin's sebum production, promotes healing processes, strengthens the blood vessels, protects and revitalises mature skin;
- Hyaluronic Acid – high-, medium- and low-molecular, naturally occurring as endogenous substance in the connective tissue, storing large amounts of moisture in the skin, gently smoothing small wrinkles;
- Beta-Glucan – effectively reduces redness and other signs of sensitive skin, stimulates cell renewal and collagen synthesis.
The inserted raw materials are of the highest quality, all plant extracts are from organic farming or controlled wild collection, preferably fair traded. No preservatives, no emulsifiers, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no artificial colorings or fragrances are added to the product. The product is free from genetic modification and vegan. All our products are produced in small batches in our manufactory in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
|Fragrance:||corresponds to that of the inserted native plant oils and active ingredients;|
|pH-Wert:||approx. 5.5 (corresponds to the skin);|
|vegan & palm oil free:||yes|
Apply the Magnolia Calming Serum in the morning and in the evening after facial cleansing, optionally as well under further facial treatment.
Testbericht Eifel Beauty Focus vom 12. Dezember 2018
|The Blog Eifel Beauty Focus reports about the Magnolia Calming Serum in Testbericht zu unserem Magnolia Calming Serum.|
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Glycorrhiza Glabra Root Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract*, Kaolin, Beta-Glucan, Pectin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Levulinate / Anisate, Lactic Acid | *organic
|At Codecheck.info, this product has been rated with "100% recommendable" for all its ingredients. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product ratings based on current scientific studies. By entering the EAN code - displayed for each article under the blue button "Add to cart" - the product rating can be looked up at www.codecheck.info.|