Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M19e
- EAN: 4260409841086
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
The Magnolia Calming Serum is a regenerating special care for sensitive skin, tending to redness and irritation. The serum contains soothing, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory magnolia bark extract reducing hyperpigmentation. At the same time hyaluronic acid powerfully moisturizes and smoothes small wrinkles. This serum is free from alcohol, emulsifiers, preservatives or fragrances.
The ingredients of the Magnolia Calming Serum strengthen the skin's immune system against cell damaging oxidative stress. Magnolia bark with its powerful antibacterial properties counteracts chronic skin inflammation accelerating the aging process (inflamm-aging). Green tea and licorice root promote detoxification and healing processes. Hyaluronic acid as a powerful moisturizing agent improves the skin's elasticity.
The emulsifier-free formula of our Magnolia Calming Serum regenerates the skin barrier. For optimized skin compatibility, this product contains no alcohol, preservatives or fragrances. The soothing and moisturizing serum is quickly absorbed by the skin. It is ideal for combining with other myrto face care products.
- Organic Magnolia Extraxt – contains the pharmacologically active components magnolol and honokiol with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; Magnolia has a an extraordinary high antioxidant potential - far beyond vitamin E - with the ability to neutralize damage from UV radiation and reduce hyperpigmentation;
- Organic Green Tea Extract – antibacterial, astringent, healing for scars, acne and eczema, strengthens the skin's moisture-binding capacity, soothes reddened and irritated skin;
- Organic Licorice Root – contains the anti-inflammatory active agent licocholcone A and antibacterial zinc balancing the skin sebum; Licorice Root has a high carotenoid content for healing damaged tissue, extremely rich in antioxidants for detoxification and better immune defense;
- Organic Grape Seed Oil – regulates the skin's sebum production, promotes healing processes, strengthens the blood vessels, protects and revitalises mature skin;
- Hyaluronic Acid – high-, medium- and low-molecular, naturally occurring as endogenous substance in the connective tissue, storing large amounts of moisture in the skin, gently smoothing small wrinkles;
- Beta-Glucan – effectively reduces redness and other signs of sensitive skin, stimulates cell renewal and collagen synthesis.
The beautiful color is based on pure herbal ingredients. No preservatives, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no synthetic coloring or artificial fragrances are added. The product is without genetic modification, without or palm oil. The product is vegan.*according to cosmetics regulation
|Fragrance:||corresponds to that of the inserted native plant oils and active ingredients;|
|pH-Wert:||approx. 5.5 (corresponds to the skin);|
|vegan & palm oil free:||yes|
|Pharmacy availability Germany:||Yes, Pharmacy order no (PZN): 16656748|
Apply the Magnolia Calming Serum in the morning and in the evening after facial cleansing, optionally as well under further facial treatment.
Review Eifel Beauty Focus
On the Beauty Blog of Eifel Beauty Focus you will find a detailed test report on the myrto Magnolia Calming Serum: Testbericht myrto Magnolia Calming Serum: "Do you know that? The skin is burning, tense and itchy, is dry and reddened? About every second person suffers from sensitive skin, tends to skin irritation, feeling tense and skin redness. The causes of sensitive skin can be varied: intolerance or allergies, stress or wrong care products. "
Customer feedback tina from February 18, 2020 - Serum for sensitive combination skin + rosacea very good
"The serum was applied alone and in the morning under the grape seed cream. Since I've been alternating for some time now, also struggling with histamine intolerance and my combination skin has just become drier + more sensitive, I think this serum is just great for my skin. In the evening the redness is less, and in the morning I would probably do without cream at the current 10 degrees with sun. In any case, you can feel the moisture and the film that makes the skin less vulnerable. Unfortunately, as a pollen allergy, it is always difficult to find something right because so many factors play a role, but I think I will stay with Myrtho. :-)"
Also read the customer testimonials on the German article page. There you will receive valuable customer reviews that match your individual demands.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Glycorrhiza Glabra Root Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract*, Kaolin, Beta-Glucan, Pectin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Levulinate / Anisate, Lactic Acid | *certified organic cultivation
At Codecheck.info, this product has been rated with "100% recommendable" for all its ingredients. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product ratings based on current scientific studies. By entering the EAN code - displayed for each article under the blue button "Add to cart" - the product rating can be looked up at www.codecheck.info.