Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M18e
- EAN: 4260409840904
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
The Copaiba Blemish Serum is an intensive care for sensitive and mature skin prone to impurities and acne. The serum with herbal anti-inflammatory ingredients gently has been developed to clear the skin, to minimize the pores and to regulate excessive sebum production. Additionally this intensive care strengthens the skin’s immune system and deeply moisturizes.
The myrto Copaiba Blemish Serum is packed with powerful herbal anti-inflammatory ingredients. Copaiba balm and Tamanu oil with their strong antibiotic properties counteract inflammation, impurities and acne. Grapeseed oil sustainably regulates the sebum production. Lucuma extract being extremely high in antioxidants strengthens the skin's immune system. Hyaluronic acid as a deep and effective moisturizer counteracts signs of aging smoothing small wrinkles and lines.
The emulsifier-free formula with beta-glucan regenerates the skin barrier. For optimized skin compatibility of sensitive skin, our Copaiba Blemish Serum is free from potential irritants like alcohol, preservatives, emulsifiers and essential oils.
Die emulgatorfreie Rezeptur mit Beta-Glucan regeneriert die Hautbarriere und verbessert die Feuchtigkeitsbindung. Im Sinne optimierter Hautverträglichkeit ist das Copaiba Blemish Serum auch frei von Alkohol, Konservierungs- und Duftstoffen.
- Copaiba balm - from wild collection, known to be the strongest herbal antibiotic, traditionally used by the Amazonian natives to cure severe inflammation, skin fungus, acne and bacterial skin diseases;
- Organic Tamanu oil - antibacterial, astringent, healing for scars, acne and eczema, moisturizing the skin, soothing redness and irritations;
- Organic Grapeseed oil - regulates excessive sebum production, strengthens the skin barrier, strengthens tissue and blood vessels, revitalises and counteracts signs of skin aging;
- Lucuma extract - contains a lot of natural zinc against viruses and bacteria, high content of carotenoids for better healing of damaged tissue, extremely rich in natural antioxidants for improved skin immune defense;
- Hyaluronic acid - naturally occurring in the connective tissue as a body-owning substance, stores large quantities of moisture in the skin, gently smoothes small wrinkles.
The raw materials used are of the highest quality, all plant extracts are from organic farming or controlled wild collection, preferably Fairtrade. No preservatives, no emulsifiers, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no artificial colorings or fragrances are added to the product. The product is free from genetix modification and vegan. All our products are produced in small batches in our manufactory in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
|Fragrance:||corresponds to that of the native vegetable oils and active ingredients used;|
|pH-Wert:||approx. 5.5 (corresponds to the skin);|
|vegan & palm oil free:||yes|
Apply in the evening after cleansing your face. Take about 1 to 3 drops with the pipette and massage in gently. The amount depends on the individual needs of your blemished skin areas. The serum can be applied once or twice a week or as a daily treatment over a period of one week.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice* (Auqa & Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder), Copaifera Officinalis Resin*, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Glycerin (palm oil-free), Kaolin, Pouteria Lucuma Fruit Extract*, Beta-Glucan, Pectin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysolecithin, Sodium Levulinate/Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lactic Acid | *organic
|At Codecheck.info, this product has been rated with "100% recommendable" for all its ingredients. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product ratings based on current scientific studies. By entering the EAN code - displayed for each article under the blue button "Add to cart" - the product rating can be looked up at www.codecheck.info.|