Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M18e
- EAN: 4260409840904
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Copaiba Blemish Serum is an intensive care for sensitive and mature skin prone to impurities and acne. The serum with herbal anti-inflammatory ingredients gently has been developed to clear the skin, to minimize the pores and to regulate excessive sebum production. Additionally this intensive care strengthens the skin’s immune system and deeply moisturizes.
for sensitive and mature skin
against impurities, pimples and acne
gently skin clarifying
regulates sebum production
strengthens the skin's immune system
smoothes small wrinkles
The myrto Copaiba Blemish Serum is packed with powerful herbal anti-inflammatory ingredients. Copaiba balm and Tamanu oil with their strong antibiotic properties counteract inflammation, impurities and acne. Grapeseed oil sustainably regulates the sebum production. Lucuma extract being extremely high in antioxidants strengthens the skin's immune system. Hyaluronic acid as a deep and effective moisturizer counteracts signs of aging smoothing small wrinkles and lines. The emulsifier-free formula with beta-glucan regenerates the skin barrier. For optimized skin compatibility of sensitive skin, our Copaiba Blemish Serum is free from potential irritants like alcohol, preservatives, emulsifiers and essential oils.
- Copaiba balm - known to be the strongest herbal antibiotic, traditionally used by the Amazonian natives to cure severe inflammation, skin fungus, acne and bacterial skin diseases;
- Organic Tamanu oil - antibacterial, astringent, healing for scars, acne and eczema, moisturizing the skin, soothing redness and irritations;
- Organic Grapeseed oil - regulates excessive sebum production, strengthens the skin barrier, strengthens tissue and blood vessels, revitalises and counteracts signs of skin aging;
- Lucuma extract - contains a lot of natural zinc against viruses and bacteria, high content of carotenoids for better healing of damaged tissue, extremely rich in natural antioxidants for improved skin immune defense;
- Hyaluronic acid - naturally occurring in the connective tissue as a body-owning substance, stores large quantities of moisture in the skin, gently smoothes small wrinkles.
*according to cosmetics regulation
The raw materials used are of the highest quality, all plant extracts are from controlled organic cultivation or wild collection, preferably fair trade. The pH value corresponds to that of the skin (approx. 5.5). The fragrance and color correspond to the natural herbal oils and plant extracts. All products are manufactured in small batches according to our own recipe in our manufactory in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
palm oil free
no artificial colouring
Apply in the evening after cleansing your face. Take about 1 to 3 drops with the pipette and massage in gently. The amount depends on the individual needs of your blemished skin areas.
Customer Review from Manuela
"Stop taking the pill - get acne - the serum is the first remedy that helps !!! For years I have been trying to get my acne-prone T-zone under control. Nothing helped. I have been using the serum for 4 weeks. I really haven't seen anything like it. I could already be reflected in my nose and forehead an hour after powdering. Today I only need to briefly powder in the afternoon. Conclusion: Smaller pores, hardly any shine, no dryness and the best - little to no more pimples!"
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Copaifera Officinalis Resin*, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Pentylene Glycol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Glycerin (palm oil-free), Kaolin, Pouteria Lucuma Fruit Extract*, Beta-Glucan, Pectin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysolecithin, Sodium Levulinate/ Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lactic Acid | *certified organic cultivation
The ingredients of this myrto product have been tested by Codecheck and are rated 100% green. With Codecheck you can find out what is behind the ingredients of your cosmetics. You can find out more about the evaluation of our ingredients and about Codecheck via the Codecheck app.