Summer beach holidays leave relaxation and wonderful memories. A less nice souvenir usually is our hair condition. Sun, chlorine and salt water charge their tribute and tend to make a straw mane out of our hairstyle. Here are the best tips for an effective repair program:
- Give your hair a time out from hair dryer, straightener and curling iron. These treatments aggravate dryness, damaging the already porous hair structure even more.
- Use a particularly gentle hair shampoo. The mildest organic shampoos are based on cleansing-active amino acids. All our myrto shampoos contain these in extremely high levels. Thus the shampoo reinforces the skin barrier function and prevents itching and inflammatory effects. Additionally added organic plant extracts from schizandra, sea buckthorn or sandalwood provide soft, healthy hair with natural shine.
- Choose an organic hair conditioner without conventional emulsifiers for a long term conditioning effect and for strengthening the protective lipid layer. Apply a small amount on your hair tips and damaged lengths. Don’t apply on your scalp or close to the hairline, not to weigh down your hair or to counteract natural volume.
- Leave the conditioning hair treatment in your hair overnight - provided it really has superb ingredients - like our Hair Mask Pomegranate. This Bio Hair Mask with its high content of pomegranate extract and macadamia oil restructures brittle, week and faded summer hair. It brings back smoothness and improves combability. Your hair will feel much healthier and softer afterwards.
- For an extra dose of deep hair care don’t miss our Bio Summer Hair Oil. This organic hair oil with natural UV protection from plants, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins provides your hair tips with urgently needed moisture. Enjoy a velvet and smooth hair feel with naturally healthy glow and intensive nutrition!