Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter) - Certified Organic Cultivation
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) from a fair trade project in Burkina Faso. The shea nuts, often referred to as "sacred gift of Africa" are collected by women's groups from the local villages, washed and dried according to traditional techniques. Then they are ground in a mill and it is a paste prepared. This is pressed and filtered several times. The sale of these high-quality shea butter at a fair price represents an important source of income for the women of the village
- Contains valuable fatty acids, the skin-protecting vitamins A and E, and an exceptionally
- High proportion of so-called unsaponifiable fat companion substances.
- Has anti emmend and soothes skin irritation
- Supports the healing of the skin by terpene alcohols and phytosterol
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin deep
- Regenerates, revitalizes the skin's elasticity
This active agent has received the top rating "100% green ring" at Codecheck.info. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product evaluations based on Ökotest and current scientific studies. By entering the name from the List of Ingredients (INCI) - the evaluation of the ingredient can be retrieved.