Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M10e
- EAN: 4260409840607
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Bio Sunshine Day Oil T is recommended for sensitive dry and mature skin. This highly concentrated beauty elixir supports the active skin protection against photo oxidative processes in sunshine. Bio Sunshine Day Oil T is free from essential oils.
Herbal Sunscreen concept
The vegan Bio Sunshine Day Oil T has a purely herbal sun protection, based on cold-pressed oil of the wild Chilean hazelnut (Gevuina Avellana). This rare and precious anti-aging oil has a proven natural sun protection factor of 10. According to studies, Avellana Oil absorbs harmful UV rays, letting only skin-tanning components pass into the skin. With furthermore Argan, Amaranth, Schizandra, Rosemary and Sea Buckthorn, Bio Sunshine Day Oil T contains a bunch of powerful antioxidants and vitamins, protecting mature and dehydrated skin against free radicals and oxidative stress, strengthening the moisture barrier. Bio Sunshine Day Oil T with its soothing effect for sun-irritated, stressed skin is rapidly and completely absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy feel. It contains no chemicals or mineral sun filter, no nanoparticles, Titanium Oxide or Zinc Oxide. For intense sunbathing combine Sunshine Day Oil T as a base with an additional mineral sunscreen on top.
- Avellana Oil (wild collection) - one of the most powerful herbal sunscreens with factor 10, cold pressed Avellana seed oil absorbs skin-damaging UV radiation. Avellana with its extremely high content of palmitoleic acid, natural vitamin E (alpha-tocotrienol) and vitamin P (OPC) counteracts sun-induced skin aging, tightens and regenerates the connective tissue;
- Karanja Oil - known for its ability to powerfully absorb UV rays with a purely plant-based sun protection factor of around 10;
- Organic magnolia bark extract - contains the pharmacologically active components magnolol and honokiol with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; reduces pigment spots; has a high antioxidant potential - well above that of vitamin E - and can thus neutralize damage caused by UV radiation;
- Organic Amaranth seed extract - has a high content of valuable squalene as an essential part of the skin's hydrolipidic film, protects against loss of moisture, inhibits inflammation, accelerates the regeneration process of cells, soothes irritated skin and atopic eczema;
- Astaxanthin - one of the most powerful antioxidants known, can neutralize several free radicals at once, natural UV blocker, counteracts cell damage and inflammation.
*according to cosmetics regulation
The raw materials used are of the highest quality, all plant extracts are from controlled organic cultivation or wild collection, preferably fair trade. The fragrance and color correspond to the natural herbal oils and plant extracts. All products are manufactured in small batches according to our own recipe in our manufactory in Bergisch Gladbach, Germany.
palm oil free
no artificial colouring
Green Product Award
Apply 2 to 3 drops of Sunshine DAY OIL T to supply face, neck and décolleté with the unique natural ingredients. Preferably apply to cleansed, damp face, massage or pat gently. Alternatively, for the enrichment of your myrto day cream. Avoid direct sunlight. In allergic disposition the face oil should be tested at least 48 hours before the first application to individual skin tolerance, eg in the elbow flexor.
Test report Women's Health - Superbeautys
The myrto Sunshine Day Oil T with herbal sunscreen is featured in the Beauty Magazine Women's Health print edition 01 / 02-2017: "Superbeautys"
Avellana Gevuina Seed Oil*, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil*, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract*, Astaxanthin* | *certified organic cultivation
The ingredients of this myrto product have been tested by Codecheck and are rated 100% green. With Codecheck you can find out what is behind the ingredients of your cosmetics. You can find out more about the evaluation of our ingredients and about Codecheck via the Codecheck app.