Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M10e
- EAN: 4260409840607
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Bio Sunshine Day Oil T is suitable in dry, sensitive and mature skin. This highly concentrated beauty elixir supports the active skin protection against photo oxidative processes in summer. Bio Sunshine Day Oil T is free from essential oils. For perfect scent and well feeling we added a touch of precious allergen-free organic Madagascan vanilla extract from CO2-extraction.
Herbal Sunscreen concept (hypoallergenic)
The vegan Bio Sunshine Day Oil T has a purely herbal sun protection, based on the cold-pressed oil of the wild Chilean hazelnut (Gevuina Avellana). This rare and precious anti-aging oil has a proven natural sun protection factor of 10. According to studies, Avellana Oil absorbs harmful UV rays, letting only skin-tanning components pass into the skin. With furthermore Argan, Amaranth, Schizandra, Rosemary and Sea Buckthorn, Bio Sunshine Day Oil T contains a bunch of powerful antioxidants and vitamins, protecting mature and dehydrated skin against free radicals and oxidative stress, strengthening the moisture barrier. Bio Sunshine Day Oil T with its soothing effect for sun-irritated, stressed skin is rapidly and completely absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy feel. It contains no chemicals or mineral sun filter, no nanoparticles, Titanium Oxide or Zinc Oxide. For an intense sunbathing combine Sunshine Day Oil T as a base with an additional mineral sunscreen on top.
- Avellana Oil (wild collection) - one of the most powerful herbal sunscreens with factor 10, cold pressed Avellana seed oil absorbs skin-damaging UV radiation. Avellana with its extremely high content of palmitoleic acid, natural vitamin E (alpha-tocotrienol) and vitamin P (OPC) counteracts sun-induced skin aging, tightens and regenerates the connective tissue;
- Organic Argan Oil - hand-pressed, exceptionally high content of cell generating vitamin E, proven in allergic skin, eczema and psoriasis, strengthens the skin immune system against environmental damage, has unique skin firming properties;
- Organic Amaranth seed extract - has a high content of valuable squalene as an essential part of the skin's hydrolipidic film, protects against loss of moisture, inhibits inflammation, accelerates the regeneration process of cells, soothes irritated skin and atopic eczema;
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil - cold-pressed, rich in palmitoleic acid, provitamin A and antioxidants, cell regenerating, anti-inflammatory, counteracts the UV light-induced skin aging, stimulates collagen formation;
- Organic Rosemary Antioxidant (allergen-free) - anti-inflammatory, detoxifies against environmental cell damage, provenly reduces skin redness and micro-inflammation caused by UV radiation, counteracting premature skin aging.
|No preservatives, no alcohol, no emulsifiers, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no artificial colors or fragrances are added to the product. The product is GMO-free and vegan.|
|Fragrance:||according to the inserted plant extracts, plant oils;|
Apply 2 to 3 drops of Sunshine DAY OIL T to supply face, neck and décolleté with the unique natural ingredients. Preferably apply to cleansed, damp face, massage or pat gently. Alternatively, for the enrichment of your myrto day cream. Avoid direct sunlight. In allergic disposition the face oil should be tested at least 48 hours before the first application to individual skin tolerance, eg in the elbow flexor.
Avellana Gevuina Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil* | *certified organic or wild collection
|At Codecheck.info, this product has been rated with "100% recommendable" for all its ingredients. Codecheck.info is a neutral platform for product ratings based on current scientific studies. By entering the EAN code - displayed for each article under the blue button "Add to cart" - the product rating can be looked up at www.codecheck.info.|