Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: M09e
- EAN: 4260409840591
- Manufacturer: myrto-naturalcosmetics Manufaktur
Bio Sunshine Day Oil S suitable for sensitive and stressed skin that is prone to irritations, blemishes and redness. This highly concentrated beauty elixir supports the active skin protection against photo oxidative cell damage in summer. Bio Sunshine Day Oil S is free of essential oils.
Herbal Sunscreen Concept (hypoallergenic)
Bio Sunshine Day Oil is 100% vegan. The purely herbal sun protection is based on the cold-pressed oil of the wild Chilean hazelnut (Gevuina Avellana). This rare and precious anti-aging oil has a proven sun protection factor of 10. According to studies, Avellana Oil absorbs harmful UV- rays, letting only skin-tanning components pass into the skin. With furthermore Jojoba, Babassu, Schizandra and Rosemary Extract, Bio Sunshine Day Oil S contains a bunch of powerful antioxidants and vitamins. It efficiently protects the skin against free radicals and oxidative stress, strengthens the moisture barrier and has a soothing effect on sun-irritated, stressed skin. Bio Sunshine Day Oil S is rapidly and completely absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy feel. It contains no chemicals or mineral sun filter, no nanoparticles, Titanium Oxide or Zinc Oxide. For an intense sunbathing combine Sunshine Day Oil S as a base with an additional mineral sunscreen on top.
- Avellana Oil (wild collection) - one of the most powerful herbal sunscreens with a natural factor 10, extra virgin Avellana seed oil absorbs skin-damaging UV radiation. Avellana with its extremely high content of palmitoleic acid, natural vitamin E (alpha-tocotrienol) and vitamin P (OPC) counteracts sun-induced skin aging, tightens and regenerates the connective tissue.
- Karanja Oil - known for its ability to powerfully absorb UV rays with a purely plant-based sun protection factor of around 10;
- Schizandra Berry Extract (wild collection) - with anti-allergenic active agents and strong anti-inflammatory effect; calming stressed skin by UV radiation or inflammation;
- Organic Rosemary extract - free of allergens; from CO2 extraction, shown to reduce redness and inflammation of the skin tissue, induced by UV-radiation.
The beautiful color is based on pure herbal ingredients. No preservatives, no silicones, no petroleum derivatives, no nanoparticles, no synthetic coloring or artificial fragrances are added. The product is without genetic modification, without or palm oil. The product is vegan.*according to cosmetics regulation
|Fragrance:||according to the inserted plant extracts and cold-pressed plant oils;|
|Pharmacy availability Germany:||Yes, Pharmacy order no (PZN): 16656323|
Apply 2 to 3 drops of Sunshine Day Oil to supply face, neck and décolleté with the unique natural ingredients. Preferably apply to cleansed, damp face, massage or pat gently. Alternatively, for the enrichment of your myrto day cream. Avoid direct sunlight. In allergic disposition the face oil should be tested at least 48 hours before the first application to individual skin tolerance, eg in the elbow flexor.
Customer comment Jenny from May 9th, 2020 - I'm thrilled!
"At first I hesitated. Should I try something new again? It should be like that. And now I'm happy about it. The consumption is very economical and the application feels pleasant. A few drops are sufficient. I use about 4 drops for the face. Since I have couperose skin, I was very skeptical at first. But it was unfounded. I can only recommend this product. Since this oil can only be applied well to damp skin, I use rose water spray after washing my face. Unfortunately, this is not yet available at Myrto. But I think it is also sufficient not to dry the face after washing."
Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil*, Avellana Gevuina Seed Oil*, Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract* | *certified organic cultivation
The ingredients of this myrto product have been tested by Codecheck and are rated 100% green. With Codecheck you can find out what is behind the ingredients of your cosmetics. You can find out more about the evaluation of our ingredients and about Codecheck via the Codecheck app.